Our PUR perfect binding machine creates superior Perfectly Bound Books.
So what’s PUR and how does it compare to EVA (hot melt adhesives)?
Some of the many Benefits of a PUR perfect bound book:
- It has superior adhesion.
- Especially helpful for difficult coated paper stocks, UV coated, aqueous coated.
- Heat and cold resistant - it stays flexible in cold temperatures.
Notice that our minimum text thickness is 1/16”.
We are one of the only Binderies who will perfect bind this thickness.
- Minimum Text Thickness: 1/16”
- Maximum Text Thickness: 2.5”
- Minimum Text Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Maximum Text Size: 12 x 12 1/2 “
- (underlined number indicates spine length)
- Minimum Cover Size: 10 1/2″ x 6″
- Maximum Cover Size: 24″ x 12 1/2 ”
- Cover Weights up to 12 pt
(underlined number indicates spine length)
We are able to score covers in-line on binder or off-line on letterpress.
We are able to bind books with tabs, foldout sheets or covers with folded front and back flaps.